A sweet collection of modern rock love songs covered in the following article contain infectious lyrics and memorable tunes. Read this Melodyful post to find out a few songs that may make your day pleasurable.
When one talks of rock, all one thinks of is loud noise. Well, the loud noise for some is melody for others. There are plenty of love songs that contain lyrics that touch your heart. Even if you are not a hard-core rock fan, you can try experimenting with the songs mentioned in the following list. These are some of the greatest modern rock love songs you will surely enjoy listening to. Then go ahead, read on the following love songs list and find lyrics that you should definitely take into consideration.
Top Rock Love Songs
In love and looking for some different ways to express your feelings? Rekindle your love with the following rock songs that speak of matters related to the heart. There are songs like Human by Human League and Here Comes the Rain Again by Eurythmics that you will want to hear over and over. These songs don’t just mean loud guitar strings, banging drums or screaming voices. They really contain some very memorable and hummable lyrics that match the rhythm of your heart.
- I Don’t Want to Miss a Thing ~ Aerosmith
- Accidentally in Love ~ Counting Crows
- The Blower’s Daughter ~ Damien Rice
- Stop Me If You Think You’ve Heard This One Before ~ The Smith’s
- Everlong ~ Foo Fighters
- You Belong With Me ~ Taylor Swift
- I Just Died In Your Arms ~ Cutting Crew
- Save a Prayer ~ Duran Duran
- Eyes Without a Face ~ Billy Idol
- Here Comes The Rain Again ~ Eurythmics
- Time After Time ~ Cyndi Lauper
Good Modern Love Songs
I am sure you will enjoy listening to the above mentioned songs. You may want to hear more of modern love songs to satisfy all your mushy feelings. Then, continue reading the following list that contains some really romantic love songs in the rock genre.
- Mama, I’m Coming Home ~ Ozzy Osbourne
- Sweet Child O’ Mine ~ Guns N’ Roses
- Love of My Life ~ Scorpions
- Good ~ Better than Ezra
- Baby, Blue Eyes ~ A Rocket to the Moon
- I’ll Be Your Sunset and Baby ~ A Rocket to the Moon
- Don’t Dream It’s Over ~ Crowded House
- Always Something There to Remind Me ~ Naked Eyes
- The One I Love ~ R.E.M.
- If You Leave ~ Orchestral Manoeuvres In The Dark
- On Course ~ Oomph!
- Akuro no Oka (The Hill of Acropolis) ~ Dir en Grey
- Feels Like Home ~ Chantal Kreviazuk
- I Could Not Ask For More ~ Edwin McCain
- Broken Wings ~ Mr. Mister
- Do You Really Want To Hurt Me ~ Culture Club
- Sleeping Satellite ~ Tasmin Archer
- Mutter ~ Rammstein
- Hold Me Now ~ Thompson Twins
These are just a few of the top modern rock songs. Love, Hate, Love, a song by Alice in Chains is a perfect rock song to describe love between a man and a woman. If you are going through a rough patch in your relationship, then you should listen to this song. Distant lovers looking for some ways to find their love again, should hear the song by Rammstein, Don’t Die Before I Do‘. A lovely song that will ignite the purest feelings of love within the heart. I could go on about the greatest modern rock songs, but time does not permit me to do so. I end here with this short list of songs that I am sure you will enjoy. Until then, try listening to these lovely songs that belong to a different rock genre and invite love into your life.