Whether at the club or hanging out at home with your friends, listening to club songs and dancing the night away is surely a fun way to spend some quality time. In this Melodyful post, we have compiled a short list of songs that are most frequently heard in clubs.
Defining club songs would mean confining them in some restricted domain and range. These songs don’t belong to any particular genre. They just go with the flow of your mood and the spirit connecting everyone. That’s why, DJs remix several songs in a club and then play it to create a new, exciting, and different taste of music.
Moreover, if you’re partying, playing a popular dance track sets the tempo and everyone goes bizarre dancing. Such is the intensity of these songs that you can’t resist to dance. These songs have been popular since the inception of club culture and get together meetings.
Best Club Songs
1. Waiting for Tonight ~ Jennifer Lopez
Like a movie scene
In the sweetest dreams
I have pictured us together
Now to feel your lips
On my fingertips
I have to say is even better
Then I ever thought it could possibly be
It’s perfect, it’s passion, it’s setting me free
From all of my sadness
The tears that I’ve cried
I have spent all of my life….
2. Every time We Touch ~ Cascada
I still hear your voice, when you sleep next to me.
I still feel your touch in my dreams.
Forgive me my weakness, but I don’t know why
Without you it’s hard to survive.
‘Cause every time we touch, I get this feeling.
And every time we kiss, I swear I could fly.
Can’t you feel my heartbeat fast, I want this to last,
Need you by my side.
‘Cause every time we touch, I feel this static.
And every time we kiss, I reach for the sky.
Can’t you hear my heart beat so…
I can’t let you go.
Want you in my life.
Your arms are my castle, your heart is my sky.
They wipe away tears that I cry.
The good and the bad times, we’ve been through them all.
You make me rise when I fall…
3. Speak ~ Lindsay Lohan
Speak come on and let it out give it to me
You know that I can take it
Be, because the more you say the more I’m at ease
Come on, don’t keep me waitin’ now,
don’t wanna guess, not a test,
Tell me what you’re thinkin’
Keep it real, no big deal
Tell me what you’re dreamin’
Speak, let it out, Breathe…
4. Lose Yourself ~ Eminem
You better lose yourself in the music, the moment
You own it, you better never let it go
You only get one shot, do not miss your chance to blow
This opportunity comes once in a lifetime yo…
5. Rock DJ ~ Robbie Williams
Me with the floorshow
Kickin’ with your torso
Boys getting high
And the girls even more so
Wave your hands if you’re not with the man
Can I kick it?
(Yes you can)
We got everybody
I’ve got the gift
Gonna stick it in the goal
It’s time to move your body.
Some More Top Songs of this Genre
- I Gotta Feeling ~ The Black Eyed Peas
- Down ~ Jay Sean ft. Lil Wayne
- Bad Romance ~ Lady Gaga
- Hotel Room Service ~ Pitbull
- Fire Burning ~ Sean Kingston
- Low ~ Flo Rida ft. T-Pain
- Hung Up ~ Madonna
- Let’s Get Loud ~ Jennifer Lopez
- Blame It On ~ Troy Brown
- I Get Live ~ Mike & Charlie
- How Do You Like Bass ~ Norman Bass
- Pump It ~ The Black Eyed Peas
- Wall to Wall ~ Chris Brown
- Umbrella ~ Rihanna
- Disco Inferno ~ 50 Cent
- California Love ~ 2Pac ft. Dr. Dre and Roger Troutman
- Smack That ~ Akon ft. Eminem
- Mambo No. 5 – Lou Bega
- Glamorous ~ Fergie ft. Ludacris
- Shake Your Bon-Bon ~ Ricky Martin
- We Are The Champions ~ Crazy Frog
- Fergalicious ~ Fergie ft. Will.i.am
- Turn the Beat Around ~ Vicki Sue Robinson
- Truly Madly Deeply ~ Savage Garden
- Who’s Zoomin’ Who? ~ Aretha Franklin
- I Like It ~ Enrique Iglesias ft. Pitbull
No doubt, there are many more top songs and apart from these songs, if you have any other favorites, please mention them in the comments column. These days, musicians and DJs are trying to come up with more enriching music and club songs.