Have you ever heard those songs which just tick you off? Here is a list of some of them that you could go through and see whether these annoy you as well.
Ever found yourself humming a song you don’t really like? Isn’t it annoying when that happens? Well, it happens to almost everyone, because at some level the song annoys us so much that we tend to memorize it and then sing it as well. Here is a list of such songs that really do not mean much and can get on your nerves. As this matter is totally subjective, songs I may have found annoying may not be for some. So read on to know and see whether you agree.
This is a list of the annoying songs that top my list. Every time I hear these, I see the pointlessness in the lyrics and the absolute irrational use of rhymes or then it’s just the monotonous music that can stick in your head like a nasty chewing gum in your hair.
- It’s a Small World, Richard M. Sherman and Robert B. Sherman
- Copacabana, Barry Manilow
- Macarena, Los Del Rio
- Hot in Herre, Nelly
- Who Let the Dogs Out, Baha Men
- Barbie Girl, Aqua
- Achy Breaky Heart, Billy Ray Cyrus
- Ice Ice Baby, Vanilla Ice
- Cotton-eyed Joe, Rednex
- Hey Mickey, Toni Basil
These were my top ten in the annoying so-called, “PEPPY” tunes list. Following is a longer list of such songs that crawl into your head like annoying parasites. The 90’s churned out some really nutty annoying numbers.
- Who Am I, Where Am I, Jesus Jones 1991
- The One and Only, Chesney Hawkes 1991
- Touch Me Tease Me, Case 1995
- Sunny Came Home, 1996
- Mambo No. 5, Lou Bega
- MMMBop, Hanson
These were the songs of the 90’s which do sound annoying, but some of these were the ones some of us must have danced to and well now it’s a little embarrassing mentioning it. There are more songs to add to this list.
Here is a list of more of these songs which at some point of time have been an anthem but now are ridiculed by many.
- Crazy Frog, Axel F
- Believe, Cher
- Tubthumping, Chumbawamba
- All the Things She Said, TATU
- Because I Got High, Afroman
- I Will Always Love You, Whitney Houston
- Love is All Around, Wet Wet Wet
- I’m Too Sexy, Right Said Fred
- I Will Survive, Gloria Gaynor
- Thong Song, Sisqo
- We Didn’t Start The Fire, Billy Joel
- Don’t Worry Be Happy, Bobby McFerrin
- We Built This City, Starship
- Fast Food Song, Fast Food Rockers
- Wind It Up, Gwen Stefani
- Lonely, Akon
- Shiny Happy People, R.E.M.
- Nikita, Elton John
- Saturday Night, Whigfield
- Don’tcha, Pussycat Dolls
- Thank You, Dido
- Hello, Lionel Richie
- Bright Eyes, Art Garfunkel
- Orinoco Flow, Enya
- In the Air Tonight, Phil Collins
- Yellow, Coldplay
- Lifted, Lighthouse Family
- Ironic, Alanis Morissette
- Nothing Compares to You, Sinead O’ Connor
- True, Spandau Ballet
- I Believe in a Thing Called Love, The Darkness
- You’re Beautiful, James Blunt
- Jenny From the Block, Jennifer Lopez
These were the most irritating songs ever. You probably liked these at some point of time, but gradually they just tend to get not so popular. There may be songs which you may not agree with, but then as I said earlier, it’s totally subjective.