Whether you are planning a party on the weekend or you are preparing a birthday bash for your friend, dance has to be an integral part of the celebrations. It has the power to set the right platform for a rocking night. When it comes to choosing great dance songs, there are many popular dance song options. Mostly, you will be tempted to choose from some of the best hip hop dance songs as they can be really exciting and fun.
You can even collect some favorites from your friends, so that the entire group ends up having fun.
Best Songs of all Time
When it comes to dancing, a great song can set the right tempo and environment. The perfect songs can make you dance all through the party. These songs are simply meant to rock the stage.
Some of the songs mentioned in this article may be your favorites, while some may not be. The ones that can get you moving will vary according to your interest and music style. As music lovers and dancers we all have different tastes, and this list includes some of my personal favorites.
- Rock DJ ~ Robbie Williams
- Smack That ~ Akon ft Eminem
- Temperature ~ Sean Paul
- Vogue ~ Madonna
- Be With You ~ Enrique Iglesias
- Hung Up ~ Madonna
- Thriller ~ Michael Jackson
- I Will Survive ~ Gloria Gaynor
- Jailhouse Rock ~ Elvis Presley
- Crazy In Love ~ Beyonce Knowles
- Get Me Bodied ~ Beyonce Knowles
- Last Dance ~ Donna Summer
- Waiting for Tonight ~ Jennifer Lopez
- Everytime We Touch ~ Cascada OMG
- SOS ~ Rihanna
- 10 Dollar ~ M.I.A.
- You Rock My World ~ Michael Jackson
- Night Fever ~ Bee Gees
- Always Be My Baby ~ Mariah Carey
- Like A Rolling Stone ~ Bob Dylan
- I'll Be There For You ~ Friends
- You Shook Me All Night Long ~ AC/DC
- Let's Dance ~ David Bowie
- Rock Steady ~ The Whispers
- I Don't Wanna Miss a Thing ~ Aerosmith
- Unchained Melody ~ The Righteous Brothers
- Umbrella ~ Rihanna
- Toxic ~ Britney Spears
- Truly Deeply Madly ~ Savage Garden
- What is Love ~ Haddaway
- Show Me Love ~ Robin S
- Rock Your Body ~ Justin Timberlake
- Perfect Fan ~ Backstreet Boys
- Livin' La Vida Loca ~ Ricky Martin
- Wannabe ~ Spice Girls
- In Da Club ~ 50 Cent
- The Real Slim Shady ~ Eminem
Don't try to play specific track numbers or a particular style repeatedly, add variety. By playing music of various styles you can electrify the party, and everybody will get a chance to dance on their favorite songs. Pop music, rock music, rap music, country music, hip hop, rock and roll, etc. are the different genres of music that you can go for.